Pages

Selasa, 03 November 2009

body language




The Adventure Begins!

This is what I looked like when I was still in the army – two weeks before I got home and ordered the products.

Before I took the pills everyday - Acai Force Max in the morning and Big Time - Muscle Formula at night. Sean told me how important it was to take them right before food, so I made sure to do that. I considered this bodybuilding challenge very important, so I followed the instructions exactly and made sure to never skip one pill or the other.

I’m glad I stuck with it! THat's how ripped i became 4 weeks later!!

4 Weeks later I couldn’t believe myself – I WAS FINALLY RIPPED!! I spent so much time looking at myself in the mirror, thinking of how proud I was of my body. My arms were wider, my chest was formed and my abs were cut! I suddenly felt more confident. I walked around with my head high, making sure to get noticed by everyone on the streets. I thought I had achieved the dream body, but I was mistaken!!
Two weeks later, my skin just started feeling ‘tighter’ around my body, which made the muscles really apparent. I had so much energy I had never felt before and was able to be much more active than I ever was. With a body like that, I WANTED to be at the gym regularly to show it off!

0 komentar: